Cleaning and Maintenance of Silicone Mold
1. Before using it for the first time, it can be cleaned with water or detergent to remove surface dust. Before the mold is used for baking, a small amount of butter can be used to coat the inside of the mold. When using continuous molds, if there is an empty tank, add water to the empty tank, and empty burning is prohibited.
2. After each use, it can be soaked in diluted detergent for 10-30 minutes. When cleaning, please use a soft cloth to clean. Do not use rough cleaning balls and other items to clean, so as to avoid scratches and damage to the mold. After cleaning, please dry it and place it in a storage box. Silica gel is prone to electrostatic reaction and will absorb tiny particles and dust in the air. When not in use for a long time, do not directly expose it to the air.
3. When used in an oven, it must be placed in the middle of the oven, and keep a distance of about 10cm from the heating tube and 5cm from the walls of the oven to avoid high temperature damage to the mold.
4. Part of the mold has cracks. This is cut when leaving the factory, which is convenient for buyers to demold. If it is not cut, it cannot be demolded. When in use, align the incision, wrap it with plastic wrap or put on a rubber band, and then pour the liquid into it.
Features of Silicone Mold Products:
1. The main component of Silicone Silicone is silica gel, a natural component that exists in sand, stone, and crystals. Not rubber, nor plastic! Silica gel is a stone on the beach, low-carbon and environmentally friendly.
2. Silica gel has high flexibility, corrosion resistance, temperature resistance, is suitable for cooking and baking, and is simple and practical.
3. Through testing, it is hygienic and convenient to clean, which can prevent the breeding of bacteria and fungi. Therefore, there are a lot of silicone products in baby products and medical products. Such as: pacifiers, silicone plastic surgery, etc.
4. Recyclable, durable and low energy consumption.
5. It has stable structural mechanical properties, so it has good high and low temperature resistance and a wide temperature range. The minimum temperature is minus 40 degrees, and the maximum temperature is 230 degrees. It can be heated and frozen evenly.
6. It has corrosion resistance to cleaning agents and other types of corrosive substances and is easy to clean.
7. After use, any raw materials will not stick to the mold.