Custom Clearance & Duty
Customs is a government agency responsible for regulating shipments entering a country or region. All shipments being sent to and from a country or region must clear customs first.
Import duty is what your country customs will charge you when your package passes through your country customs. It’s always buyer’s responsibilities to clear customs and pay the relevant custom duties. So dear customer, your package import duty will be responsible by importer yourself, we are not responsible for the import duty. Because we have no idea about your importing country’s tariff policy and can not confirm the customs cost.
LVDGE.com doesn’t add the import duty in our product price or our shipping cost.
The amount of customs is different from one country to the other country according to your country tariff policy.
Our shipping options include Regular Mail and Express Service. So the amount of customs will be different.
- For package shipped by Singapore Post (please refer to our Shipment Policy), we usually declare invoice value as 10usd and mark it as gift. Usually, we do like this, your package will not be charged for a high import duty by the customs, but it depends on your country tariff policy)
- For package shipped by Express Service, such as DHL, UPS, EMS, TNT. The amount of import duty will be charged differently because of the difference of your importing country’s tariff policy.
DHL upgraded policy about declared value:
1. According to the regulation of DHL, the customs declared value should be not less than 80USD, otherwise DHL company will not delivery the package, or some documents will be provided to DHL, which will bring us much inconvenience, therefore, we have to declare the value up to 80USD. Please you get this note.
In order to resist the too-low declared value; the Customs regulate some customs clearance policy. If your package declared value is too low, you will be fined or your package will be returned to us. At the same time you as package receiver will be blacklisted in the Customs and DHL.
2. If you sign for the package with your personal name, we will be required by DHL Company to provide the trade documents between us.
UPS and EMS: so far, UPS and EMS haven’t upgraded their customs clearance policy as DHL Company required.
Our suggestion: we provide a regular mail (Singapore Post), if you do not can’t wait for your package, we recommend you Singapore Post, the delivery time of Singapore Post is usually 7-18 days, but will charge less import value.
If you have specific requirement on the declare value of the invoice that we will give to DHL when ship your package, please leave message on our website or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will do as you required.
If you have no instruction about the invoice declare value, usually we will declare the item value range from 20USD-200USD which depends on the package weight and package volume.
When you encounter customs clearance issues, we will supply you the shipping invoice which you have to supply to customs. At the same time, we also will contact China DHL to help you deal with such situation.
According to the new Ecuador customs clearance regulations, the following contents must be included in the commercial invoice that we provide to DHL Company:
1. Shipper LOGO printed at the top left corner
2. Signature, seal of Company/Firm
2. Invoice number, correct number of f items, shipping date
3. Full receiver contact information: address, contact name, phone number
4. Country of origin, product brand name, the full description of goods (name, function, ingredients)
5. Item number.
In order to successfully clear your package, please leave us your contact information: address, contact name, phone number when you ordered in our website. Otherwise your package may will be detained for up 8 days, so be fined 130usd per package. Hope you understand.